FreshFoodShop.eu is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. We wish to assure you that we treat your data with care and respect for the requirements related to personal data protection laws. From this Policy you will learn how we use information about you, that is personal data as defined by provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 27 April 2016, OJ L 119, p. 1 (GDPR).
You will also find herein the information about your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by FreshFoodShop.eu.
The Policy applies to all FreshFoodShop.eu customers and everyone who visits our website www.FreshFoodShop.eu.
Please familiarize yourself with the content of the Policy below as well as the Terms & Conditions for the FreshFoodShop.eu Website.
Your personal data and the way it is used
In this Policy you will find the information about the purposes and legal grounds for processing your data by FreshFoodShop.eu as well as the scope of its use and storage period.
Data provision is voluntary, but to some extent necessary for a contract, and it may also be required by the provisions of law – failing to provide the data will make it impossible to conclude a contract (accept your order).
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Your personal data is administered by FreshFoodShop.eu operator F&M Polska limited liability company LLP with its registered office in Solec 81B/A-51, 00-382, Warsaw, Poland.
- Providing services by FreshFoodShop.eu
Providing services by FreshFooodShop.eu includes the following activities on the part of FreshFoodShop.eu: administrative activities related to accepting and fulfilling orders by means of electronic communication, invoicing, accepting payments, handling complaints, debt vindication (if required), service quality control and direct marketing of own products and services.
- What data do we process in connection with providing FreshFoodShop.eu services?
Personal data (first name, surname, postal and email address and telephone number) and the data collected in connection with your visits on the FreshFoodShop.eu website (including the data collected automatically in cookies).
- For what purpose and on what grounds do we process your data? How long do we store it?
We process your data solely in connection with the services we provide and only when we have suitable grounds for it. We do not store your data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected unless the regulations in force obligate us to store it for longer. The storage periods may differ depending on the purpose of processing. After the expiry of storage periods your personal data will be deleted or anonymised.
- What is the purpose, what grounds and for how long?
1) Fulfilling the contract (deliveries of products from FreshFoodShop.eu) based on an order placed at www.FreshFoodShop.eu – throughout the period when the order is being fulfilled;
2) Marketing of FreshFoodShop.eu own products or services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest – until an objection is expressed to personal data being processed for this purpose, and after the contract has been carried out, based on consent granted – until consent is revoked. Direct marketing of its services by FreshFoodShop.eu is a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed for this purpose: first name and surname, contact details.
3) Collecting reviews of FreshFoodShop.eu products and services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest – throughout the period when the order is being fulfilled; until an objection is expressed to personal data being processed for this purpose. Collecting reviews by FreshFoodShop.eu in order to improve products and services quality is deemed a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed in this scope: first name and surname, contact details.
4) For accounting purposes, based on accountancy regulations, for 5 years from the beginning of the year succeeding the financial year, in which a payment related to the executed contract was finally settled, accounted for or redeemed.
5) Possible collection of debts and pursuing claims as well as defending FreshFoodShop.eu rights in penal proceedings based on FreshFoodShop.eu legitimate interest – until the period of FreshFoodShop.eu limitation for claims expires, in line with binding provisions of the law. FreshFoodShop.eu ability to pursue claims is a legitimate interest.
- Do we provide anyone with access to your data?
We provide access to FreshFoodShop.eu customers’ data only when it is necessary in connection with the provision of FreshFoodShop.eu services. Such activities are legal according to current personal data protection laws in force. We can hand over the data to parties that process it at the request of FreshFoodShop.eu as the data administrator, including couriers delivering FreshFoodShop.eu products, IT providers, providers of document storage services, parties processing data for debt collection purposes, providers of legal services, marketing agencies and accounting companies – provided that such companies process data based on a contract with the administrator and entirely in line with the administrator’s requests.
We do not hand over your data outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- You have control over your data and the following rights:
Right to grant and revoke consent for:
- your contact details, i.e. e-mail address and telephone number, to be processed in order to receive marketing communication electronically at your e-mail address, by text or by means of a telephone call or automatic diallers.
Right to submit an objection:
- within the scope of processing your data in order to market FreshFoodShop.eu products and services,
- related to processing personal data within the scope of FreshFoodShop.eu legitimate legal interest, for reasons related to your specific situation;
Right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data subject to processing, also in an electronic format, and information about: the processing purposes, personal data categories, categories of recipients to which personal data was or will be revealed, planned period of personal data storage, sources from which FreshFoodShop.eu obtained it.
Right to correct (amend) your personal data if your data in our possession is either incorrect or incomplete.
Right to delete your data if it is no longer needed for purposes it has been collected for, and FreshFoodShop.eu has no grounds to process it, for instance based on your consent or fulfilling a legal obligation.
Right to transfer the data you provided us with, in a format for machine reading, for instance if you would like to hand it over to another service provider; this entitlement covers only the personal data processed by FreshFoodShop.eu based on consent granted or a contract (order fulfilment).
Right to restrict the processing of your data in the following cases (one of the instances below should be indicated when submitting a request):
- if you have reservations about the correctness of your data;
- if you believe we should not process their data, but at the same time don’t want it to be deleted;
- if such personal data is no longer needed by us, whereas you need it with connection with pursuing claims;
- if you expressed an objection to your data being processed and it is our duty to check if we should process it any further.
You can execute your rights by submitting a suitable request by mail – traditional or electronic – or by contacting our phone displayed at www.FreshFoodShop.eu.
FreshFoodShop.eu will notify you about actions taken in connection with your request within a month at the latest from the receipt of your request.
In order to fulfil your request we are entitled to verify your identity so that your data is not shared with an unauthorised person.
Should your request turn out to be clearly unjustified or excessive, particularly due to its repetitive nature, FreshFoodShop.eu may demand a legitimate fee for carrying out such a request or refuse to take action related to the request.
- Useful contact information. Updates of our Policy
If you find that your personal data is not processed according to the regulations in force, you have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory body – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
This policy comes into force on 01 November 2020.
We are entitled to change this Policy in connection with any needs that may arise due to the development of the services we offer or regulatory changes. The new version of the Policy will be published on our website www.FreshFoodShop.eu